Congratulations on passing the DOT regulations part of your training. In order to receive your Specimen Collector Certificate, you must complete the required 5 mock collections using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of our training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A phone
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 6 Federal Custody and Control Forms
- 6 DOT approved collection kits
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- Access to warm water (to simulate urine)
- Specimen Instructor students need to also have their Instructor manual
Register for one of these Mock Collection classes:
Availability is on a first come first serve basis. Only 4 students are allowed per class. Classes run 3-4 hours in length and promptly begin at 9:00 am OR 1:00 pm Eastern. To be compliant, you have 30 days to complete all of your training. If you require assistance, please call 800.227.9890 or email us at email@example.com.
To register, click on an available date and click the “Register” button.