Congratulations on passing the DOT regulations and device proficiency part of your training. In order to receive your Screening Test Technician Certificate, you must complete the required 5 mock collections using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of our training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A phone
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 8 Alcohol Screening Devices that you trained on (either Alco-Screen02 or QED devices)
- 6 DOT Alcohol Testing Forms
- 5 disposible cups to collect your subject’s saliva (required only if you are performing mocks using the Alco-Screen 02 device)
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- Sample sized bottle of Scope mouthwash or alcohol-based mouthwash (to simulate a positive test result)
- Quality Controls for your device (AS02 Controls or QED Controls). We will use the controls to perform a positive and negative quality control test on your device
- Print outs of all the documents that were placed under the Additional References tab on your course home page, including the Quality Control Test logbook
Register for one of these Mock Collection classes:
Availability is on a first come first serve basis. Only 4 students are allowed per class. Classes run 2-3 hours in length and begin at 10:00 am Eastern. To be compliant, you have 30 days to complete all of your training. If you require assistance, please call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, click on an available date and click the “Register” button.