DOT Screening Test Technician Training
This online course thoroughly covers the Department of Transportation Regulations outlined in 49 CFR Part 40 for conducting alcohol screening tests. This course also includes proficiency training on the Q.E.D device. This course does not include the required 5 Mock Alcohol Screening Tests for full STT certification.
Upon successfully completing this course you will receive a certificate noting your completion of the DOT regulations and ASD proficiency only. You will also receive an email with your test score and instructions for downloading your certificate. As proof that you concluding regulation and ASD proficiency training, it is highly recommended you present a copy of your email and a copy of the certificate to the instructor responsible for conducting your 5 mock tests. Screening Test Technicians must complete training in DOT regulations and training on a specific alcohol screening device (ASD), and the 5 mock tests in order to be DOT compliant and approved to conduct alcohol screening tests.
What makes AlcoPro’s online Screening Test Technician course unique?
- Whereas other online courses are “read only” — like reading a book — our course offers the highest level of interactivity, so you stay engaged and retain more information
- Online forum allows you to pose questions and interact with other students and an instructor
- Fits with your busy schedule and allows you to learn at your pace
- Course can be viewed on any mobile device
Technical requirements to take this course:
- A computer with speakers (built-in or external)
- An internet connection
- Adobe PDF reader capabilities (recommended to view course documents)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, students will need to download the Litmos app from their app store