Print Directly onto the Alcohol Test Form
The slip printer is an impact printer that can print breath alcohol test results directly onto a paper, including 3-part Alcohol Test Forms. Printing alcohol test results directly on the DOT Alcohol Test Form eliminates the requirement to use tamper evident tape and the time-consuming process of attaching test results to each of the three copies of the forms. The slip printer cleanly prints testing information onto the form so you don’t get messy ink on your hands.
Fast, Reliable Printing
When used with an instrument such as the Alcomonitor CC that reads the signal from the paper out detector, the instrument can prompt the operator to place paper into the printer. The auto-feed feature automatically pulls a form into the printer and aligns it at the correct start position. Forward and Back buttons on the printer allow the operator to quickly adjust the form to any print position. The slip printer can be used with the Alcomonitor CC, Alco-Sensor IV with Memory or Alco-Sensor VXL breath testing devices.
- Prints directly on Alcohol Tests Form – No Tamper Evident Tape Required
- Prints on multi-part forms for fast, reliable printing
- Prints on any paper or form
- Paper out detector ensures successful printing
- Connects to Alco-Sensor IV with Memory, Alco-Sensor VXL, and Alcomonitor CC
Slip Printer Product Specifications
|Power||120 volt AC|
The slip printer comes with:
- A/C power cord
- Printer cable for Alco-Sensor IV with Memory, Alco-Sensor VXL, or Alcomonitor CC
- Printer ribbon