Online DOT Specimen Collector Training: Regulations
This online DOT Specimen Collector Training course covers only the DOT regulations and requirements for professional specimen collections for drug testing. At the end of this online course you will test on your knowledge of the DOT rules and regulations, 49 CFR Part 40. This course does not include the required 5 mock collections for full DOT specimen collector certification.
Upon successfully completing this course you will receive a certificate noting your completion of the DOT rules and regulations only. You will also receive an email with your test score and instructions for downloading your certificate. As proof that you concluding regulation proficiency training, it is highly recommended you present a copy of your email and a copy of the certificate to the instructor responsible for conducting your 5 mock specimen collections. Professional Specimen Collectors must complete training in DOT regulations and the 5 mock collections in order to be DOT compliant and approved to conduct specimen collections for drug testing.
Online Training Difference
Here’s what makes AlcoPro’s online DOT specimen collector course unique:
- Whereas other online courses are “read only” — like reading a book — our course offers the highest level of interactivity, so you stay engaged and retain more information
- Online forum allows you to pose questions and interact with other students and an instructor
- Fits with your busy schedule and allows you to learn at your pace
- Course can be viewed on any mobile device
To take this course online, you will need the following materials:
- A computer with an internet connection and speakers
- This course is best viewed using Google Chrome browser (do not use IE browser to view this course)
- Adobe PDF reader capabilities (recommended to view course documents)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, students will need to download the free Litmos app from their mobile app store