Online Specimen Collector Training: DOT Regulations Plus Mock Collections
This online Specimen Collector Training course covers the DOT rules and regulations for professional specimen collections for drug testing and includes the required 5 mock specimen collections. At the end of this online course you will test on your knowledge of the DOT rules and regulations, 49 CFR Part 40 and complete the required 5 mock collections for full specimen collector certification.
Once you complete the online training covering the 49 CFR Part 40, you will receive an email where you will select and sign up for one of our available WebEx online teleconferences. It is during the WebEx portion of our training you will complete your required 5 mock specimen collections.
To participate in online Specimen Collector training, you will need the following materials:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A computer with a built-in or external web camera so we can view one another
- Adobe PDF reader capabilities (recommended to view course documents)
- 7 Custody and Control Forms
- 6 DOT approved split specimen collection kits
- Warm water (to serve as the specimen)
- A donor or subject (the DOT requires you perform mock tests on a live subject)
The Industry’s Only Training Success Guarantee
We offer the industry’s only Training Success Guarantee. If you encounter a fatal flaw, causing a drug test to become cancelled, we will conduct your Error Correction training free of charge. That’s our guarantee…that your training will equip you for success. Our Training Success Guarantee is available to all students who hold an active training certificate issued by AlcoPro.