DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
With our online DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors course, supervisors of DOT covered employees will:
- Receive training that meets the DOT regulation requirements for taking a 2-hour training for supervisors
- Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of substance abuse in the workplace
- Learn the proper testing protocols and documentation
- Receive practical intervention instructions and tips for confronting the employee using scenarios requiring them to respond to sensitive situations
- Retain more information through the interactive scenarios, content, quizzes and games
Upon successful course completion student’s receive a certificate of completion.
Retain More Knowledge
Training videos alone cannot gauge whether the trainee listens or even retains any information and other online courses are read only, which means trainees read everything. Neither training approach is effective or engaging. Our online course content is highly interactive using real-life scenarios, games and quizzes so trainees stay more engaged and retain more information. More retained information leads to greater practice adoption and even greater employee success.
Training Course Technical Requirements
To take this online course, students will need the following
- A computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection and speakers
- This course is best viewed using Google Chrome browser (do not use IE browser to view this course)
- Adobe PDF reader capabilities (recommended to view course documents)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, students will need to download the free Litmos app from their mobile app store
Unique Training Token Number
When you order the online DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors course, you will receive an email with a unique training token number and instructions on how to activate your token and access the course. Each token number is specific to the course you order. For example, if you order training for 5 trainees, you will receive a token number good for use by 5 trainees.
If you purchase your course over the weekend or after our regular business hours, you will receive your training token number and email instructions on the following business day.