Designated Employer Representative Training (FMCSA)
Ensuring compliance is ultimately the employer’s responsibility and is typically carried out with the role of the Designated Employer Representative or DER. This course focuses on the FMCSA requirements for DERs and provides:
- Instruction to program managers and DERs on how to respond to and handle challenging testing issues and common mistakes through real-life scenarios
- Clear instructions on the DERs role and responsibilities in the testing process
- DERs with instruction on how to handle unusual drug and alcohol testing situations (i.e. shy bladder)
- Helps the DER retain more information through the interactive content, quizzes, scenarios and games
Upon successful course completion student’s receive a certificate of completion.
Retain More Knowledge
Training videos alone cannot gauge whether the trainee listens or even retains any information and other online courses are read only, which means you read everything. Neither training approach is effective or engaging. Our online course content is highly interactive using real-life scenarios, games and quizzes so trainees stay more engaged and retain more information. More retained information leads to greater practice adoption and even greater employee success.
Training Course Technical Requirements
To take this online course, students will need the following
- A computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection and speakers
- This course is best viewed using Google Chrome browser (do not use IE browser to view this course)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, students will need to download the free Litmos app from their mobile app store
Unique Training Token Number
When you order the online Designated Employer Representative Training course, you will receive an email with a unique training token number and instructions on how to activate your token and access your course. Each token number is specific to the course you order. If you order training for 5 trainees, you will receive a token number good for 5 users.
If you purchase your course over the weekend or after our regular business hours, you will receive your training token number and email instructions the following business day.