Online Breath Alcohol Technician Training – DOT Regulations
This online Breath Alcohol Technician training course covers the DOT rules and regulations (49 CFR, Part 40) for breath alcohol testing. Upon successful completion of this online course, students will receive a certificate showing proficiency in 49 CFR Part 40 Regulations.
This course, does not include EBT instrument operations training or the 7 mock alcohol breath tests.
Upon successfully completing the final exam, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download your certificate. It is highly recommended you present a copy of your email and certificate to the instructor who will be conducting your instrument proficiency training and 7 mock tests. Professional Breath Alcohol Technicians must complete training in DOT regulations and Instrument proficiency to be DOT compliant to conduct alcohol testing.
What makes AlcoPro’s online Breath Alcohol Technician course unique?
- Whereas other online courses are “read only” — like reading a book — our course offers the highest level of interactivity, so you stay engaged and retain more information
- Online forum allows you to pose questions and interact with other students and an instructor
- Fits with your busy schedule and allows you to learn at your pace
- Course can be viewed on any mobile device
Technical requirements to take this course:
- A computer with speakers (built-in or external)
- An internet connection
- Adobe PDF reader capabilities (recommended to view course documents)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, students will need to download the Litmos app from their app store