Online Breath Alcohol Technician: DOT Regulations & Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL Proficiency Training
This online Breath Alcohol Technician course covers the DOT regulations for breath alcohol testing as outlined in 49 CFR Part 40, as well as training in the operation of the Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL breath alcohol instrument. This course also includes the required 7 mock alcohol breath tests for full BAT certification. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive your Breath Alcohol Technician certificate showing proficiency in 49 CFR Part 40 and in the operation of the Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL breath alcohol instrument.
The DOT Regulations and Instrument training are conducted as an online course, so you can learn at your own pace. The 7 mock alcohol tests are conducted online via a live WebEx session.
Once you complete and test on 49 CFR Part 40 and instrument operations, you will receive an email to select and sign up for one of our available WebEx online sessions. It is during the WebEx portion of our training you will complete your required 7 mock alcohol tests.
To participate in online training, you will need the following:
- A computer with speakers and an internet connection
- Adobe PDF reader capabilities (recommended to view course documents)
- Your Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL breath alcohol instrument
- A computer with a built-in or external web camera (required during the mock training session)
- 9 Alcohol Testing Forms (required during the mock training session)
- 10 mouthpieces
- Sample size of Scope mouthwash (required during the mock training session)
- A donor or subject (the DOT requires you perform mock tests on a live subject)
The Industry’s Only Training Success Guarantee
We offer the industry’s only Training Success Guarantee. If you encounter a fatal flaw, causing a drug test to become cancelled, we will conduct your Error Correction training free of charge. That’s our guarantee…that your training will equip you for success. Our Training Success Guarantee is available to all students who hold an active training certificate issued by AlcoPro.