Instant-View Opiates Urine Drug Test
The Instant-View Opiates urine drug test instantly screens for the drugs and their metabolites. The opiates urine drug test kit is designed as cassette format, which means the operator collects a specimen sample in a collection cup. Then the operator uses the pipette to add several drops of urine to the cassette’s sample well.
Value and Accuracy
Manufactured in the USA, the Instant-View opiates urine drug test is highly accurate and affordable. Cutoff levels conform to SAMHSA guidelines. Test results display within 4-7 minutes. The Instant-View drug cassettes are designed with flat surfaces for easy photocopying or scanning, which makes the process of record keeping efficient.
The Instant-View is CLIA waived. CLIA waived status means that non-laboratory personnel can get the same, accurate results with the Instant-View as laboratory personnel. The Instant-View is FDA 510(k) cleared for professional use only.
Interpreting Test Results
The Instant-View is a qualitative screening test and only detects if a particular drug and its metabolites are present at or above the cutoff levels. It will not provide qualitative test results, meaning it will not indicate the amount of drugs present in a person’s system.
Positive Test Results: If the C line appears and no T line, the test indicates a positive result for that particular drug.
Negative Test Results: If the C line and T line both appear, the test indicates that the level for the corresponding drug or its metabolites are below the cutoff levels. A very faint T line should also be considered negative.
Invalid Test Results: If no C line developes within 5 minutes, the test is invalid. Discard the test cassette and perform a new test using a new test cassette.
Instant-View Opiates Urine Drug Test Instructions
- Remove the cap and the pipette from the pouch.
- Press the bulb and fill the pipette with a sample specimen up to the line on the barrel.
- Add 4 drops of specimen sample into the sample well.
- Replace the cap and place on a flat surface.
- Read the test result between 4 to 7 minutes after adding the specimen.
Instant-View Drug Test Features
- Made in the USA
- Value pricing, accurate results
- CLIA waived and FDA 510(k) cleared
- Easily photocopy or scan test results for record keeping
- Rapidly test for opiates and their metabolites
- For professional use only
Instant-View Opiates Urine Drug Test Specifications