Imprinted DOT Alcohol Test Form
Our imprinted DOT Alcohol Test Form meets the most current Dept. of Transportation revisions. Use these forms to record breath or saliva alcohol test results. Print alcohol test results directly onto the ATF using a slip printer.
Imprinting information eliminates repetitive handwriting and can save time. Here are ways we can customize the pre-printed areas of the DOT ATF:
- You may choose to pre-print the Employer’s information in Step 1 of the alcohol test form. Pre-printing the employer’s information in step one makes sense when doing testing for many employees from the same company. Pre-printing Step 1 is not recommended for testing sites that do testing for a variety of employers.
- You may choose to pre-print the testing site’s company information in Step 3. This makes sense if the testing company information is the same.
- You may choose to pre-print an X in the “Breath” and “BAT” boxes in Step 3. If you only perform breath testing and testing is administered only by a certified BAT, pre-printing an X in one or both boxes makes sense.
Click on the Customize Form button to download the form. Fill in your information on the order form and fax the form to 800 655-5834 or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will match your faxed or emailed form with your web order and ship to the address that you indicated on your web order.
Please allow 2 weeks for printing.
- Forms meet DOT requirements as of January 2011
- Use with any breath or saliva alcohol testing program
- Pre-printed forms eliminate illegible, repetitive handwriting
- Pre-printed forms save time
- Price includes forms and imprinting fee