Online DOT Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees
The DOT mandates that all employees that perform safety-sensitive duties be informed of the drug and alcohol testing process and understand how testing is administered. Reinforcing your testing program through this online training can help you clearly communicate expectations and common concerns and misconceptions about how DOT testing really works. With our training, employees will:
- Learn drug and alcohol facts
- Learn and understand the DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Learn the step-by-step testing process and what is required of them in the process
- Learn the circumstances where testing is required
- Understand what constitutes prohibited drug and alcohol-related conduct
- Retain more information through the use of interactive scenarios, content, quizzes and games
Upon successful course completion employees will receive a certificate of completion.
Retain More Knowledge
Training videos alone cannot gauge whether the employee listens or even retains any information and other online courses are read only, which means trainees read everything. Neither training approach is effective or engaging. Our online course content is highly interactive using real-life scenarios, games and quizzes so employees stay more engaged and retain more information. More retained information leads to greater practice adoption and even greater employee success.
Training Course Technical Requirements
To take this online course, students will need the following
- A computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection and speakers
- This course is best viewed using Google Chrome browser (do not use IE browser to view this course)
- If viewing this course on a mobile device, students will need to download the free Litmos app from their mobile app store
Unique Training Token Number
When you order the online DOT Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees, you will receive an email with a unique training token number and instructions on how to activate your token and access your course. This email is typically sent within 2 hours of purchasing your course. Each token number is specific to the course you order. For example, if you order training for 10 employees, you will receive a token number good for use by 10 trainees.
If you purchase your course over the weekend or after our regular business hours, you will receive your training token number and email instructions on the following business day.