COVID-19 Saliva Test Kits
The CRL Rapid Response is a saliva-based molecular test for the early detection and diagnosis of COVID-19. This PCR test is easily self-collected and then sent to a lab for results. The results of the test are reported through a private secure web-based application created by the employer or the employee. This test does not detect antibodies or immunity. It is designed to determine active infection with the virus that causes COVID-19, confirming the presence of the virus in the saliva of an individual.
With the CRL Clear web application, employees can easily register their test kit, follow the self-collection instructions, and receive test results directly on their mobile device.
Benefits for Employers:
- Employers can easily and safely test employees
- Secure testing: A two-factor authentication process provides quick secure access to results from any internet connected device
- Convenient: No paper forms to fill out or return; no username or password to remember
- Fast: Test results are reported to your private, secure web application 24 – 48 hours upon receipt to the lab
- Easy: A 3-step saliva collection process (no neo-nasal swabbing)
- Reliable: FDA considers PCR testing as the gold standard with higher sensitivity and specificity than antigen or antibody tests
Kit Distribution Options:
- Ship multiple test kits to a specified site for individual distribution
- Ship individual test kit to an employee
- Results reported to the employer or employee through Web OASIS portal
- Reporting to the employer, TPAs or background screening company
Using the Saliva Molecular COVID Test Kit