COVID-19 Rapid Screening Test
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 Novel Coronavirusi in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
This test provides only a preliminary test result. Therefore, any reactive specimen with the COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s) and clinical findings.
The test is conducted by taking a small finger-prick blood sample, placing droplets of blood in the center of the cassette. Then add two drops of the buffer solution. Read test results in 10-15 minutes.
- Read screening test results in 10-15 minutes
- For professional use only
- Detection Window IgM: Symptomatic 3-5 days, Asymptomatic 7 days
- Test Medium: Whole blood, plasma and serum samples
- Test kits can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated
- Test kits have a 18 month shelf life from manufacture date