Alcohol Gas Tank 34 Liter (.038 Dry Gas Standard)
The 34 liter alcohol gas tank with dry gas standard of .038 BrAC is a convenient way to perform accuracy checks and calibration adjustments on most DOT evidential breath alcohol testing instruments. The N.I.S.T certified traceable gas offers the highest quality evidential standard available.
The larger 108 liter dry gas tanks offer the best value with enough gas to perform up to 500 accuracy checks. The smaller 34 liter tank fits into the padded carrying case for the RBT IV and Alco-Sensor IV with memory and the 55 liter alcohol gas tank fits into the RBT VXL carry case, offering greater portability. A 34 liter dry gas tank will perform roughly 100 accuracy check and calibration adjustment procedures.
Each new tank comes with a rubber O ring for the regulator, which creates a tight seal between the tank and the regulator. Each time you receive a new tank, replace the O ring on the regulator with the new O ring.
Alcohol Dry Gas Tank Features
- Recommended for DOT Testing
- Ethanol and balanced nitrogen
- Ethanol content equivalent to .038 BrAC
- 34 liter tank (will perform 100 accuracy checks and calibration adjustment procedures)
- Certification traceable to N.I.S.T
- Use with all Alco-Sensor instruments and with most EBT devices
- Evidential quality gas standard
- Comes with a rubber O ring, designed to eliminate leaks between the tank and tank regulator
- Available in 108 liter and 55 liter alcohol gas tanks
|Compatible Instruments||All models Alco-Sensor|
|Number of Tests||1.5 LPM Regulator: 130 tests|
6.0 LPM Regulator: Not recommended with 34 L Tank
|Shelf Life||16-22 months|
|Evidential standard||NIST traceable|
|Dimensions (without regulator)||10.25″ x 3.125″, 1 lb|