Alco-Sensor IV with Memory System for Law Enforcement
The Alco-Sensor IV with Memory System for law enforcement and corrections industries is the most economical and portable breath testing system available, and is:
- Approved by the US DOT as an evidential breath alcohol testing device
- Widely used by Law Enforcement and Correction facilities as a PBT (Preliminary Breath Tester)
- Evidential accuracy exceeds +/- .005 at .100 BrAC.
- Automatic and manual breath sampling
- Total portable breath alcohol testing system
- Stores over 70 test results in memory
- Connects to a battery operated Martel Thermal Printer for smudge free print results
- Each test record prints the device serial number, test number, date and time of test as well as a line for the operator’s signature to document chain of custody of test results
- Computer capable: Total Recall software facilitates uploading test results to a computer and generates customized reports from a database of test results
- One year factory warranty
We are the only company authorized to provide technical support and repair services…so you get continued support well after the sale.