Alco-Sensor III Law Enforcement
Trusted by Law Enforcement agencies worldwide, the Alco-Sensor III evidential breathalyzer is widely used for the following reasons:
- Approved by the U.S. DOT as an evidential breath testing device
- Approved for use by law enforcement agencies in almost every state as a PBT (Preliminary Breath Tester)
- Evidential Accuracy to +/- .005 BAC.
- Displays breath alcohol results to three decimal places
- Fuel cell sensor detects and reads alcohol only
- Easy two-button operation
- Display prompts the operator through a test sequence, greatly reducing operator error
- When pressed, the READ button captures a breath sample for analysis
- Displays test results within seconds
- Able to re-display results by pressing the READ button a second time
- Mouthpiece ejector button
- GSA Pricing available for Federal Agencies
- Secure Calibration Procedure eliminates accidental tampering or unauthorized calibration adjustments
We are the only company authorized by the manufacturer to provide technical support and repair services…so you get continued support.
Alco-Sensor III Specifications
|Sensor type||Electrochemical Oxidation (fuel-cell)|
|Range of measurement||.000 – .400 BrAC|
|Accuracy and precision||U.S. DOT approved for evidential use|
|Response time||5 seconds negative results, 5 – 15 seconds positive results|
|Power requirement||9-volt battery (included)|
|Calibration||Microprocessor controlled, using gas or simulator|
|Temperature range||0 – 40 C|
|Size||2 x 4 , 6 oz|
|Warranty||One year, parts and labor|
Alco-Sensor III Standard Product
Each Alco-Sensor III comes with:
Alco-Sensor III Operator Instructions
Instructional video showing the operator instructions for the Intoximeters Alco-Sensor III breathalyzer.
Alco-Sensor III Calibration Videos and Documentation
How to conduct an Accuracy Check on the Alco-Sensor III: Instructional Video.
How to conduct a Calibration Adjustment on the Alco-Sensor III: Instructional Video.