Alco-Sensor III Breathalyzer with Mini Alcohol Gas Can
The Alco-Sensor III breathalyzer is trusted by Law Enforcement agencies worldwide and it is widely used for the following reasons:
- Approved by the U.S. DOT as an evidential breath testing device
- Approved for use by law enforcement agencies in almost every state as a PBT (Preliminary Breath Tester)
- Evidential Accuracy to +/- .005 BAC.
- Displays breath alcohol results to three decimal places
- Fuel cell sensor detects and reads alcohol only
- Easy two-button operation
- Display prompts the operator through a test sequence, greatly reducing operator error
- When pressed, the READ button captures a breath sample for analysis
- Displays test results within seconds
- Able to re-display results by pressing the READ button a second time
- Mouthpiece ejector button
- GSA Pricing available for Federal Agencies
- Secure Calibration Procedure eliminates accidental tampering or unauthorized calibration adjustments
We are the only company authorized to provide technical support and repair services…so you get prompt support.
Alco-Sensor III Breathalyzer Instructions
Instructional video showing the operator instructions for the Intoximeters Alco-Sensor III breathalyzer.