Alco-Sensor III Breathalyzer for Law Enforcement
The Alco-Sensor III breathalyzer is widely used by law enforcement and corrections agencies for the following reasons:
- Approved by the U.S. DOT as an evidential breath testing device
- Approved in almost every state as a PBT (Preliminary Breath Tester) for use by law enforcement agencies
- Evidential Accuracy to +/- .005 BAC.
- Displays breath alcohol results to three decimal places
- Fuel cell sensor detects and reads alcohol only
- Easy two-button operation
- Easy to read display prompts the operator through a test sequence, which greatly reduces operator error
- When pressed, the READ button captures a breath sample for analysis
- Test results display in seconds
- Able to re-display test results by pressing the READ button a second time
- Mouthpiece ejector button
- GSA Pricing available for Federal Agencies
- Secure Calibration Procedure eliminates accidental tampering or unauthorized calibration adjustments
We are the only company authorized by the manufacturer to provide technical support and repair services, so you get prompt support.
Each Alco-Sensor III breathalyzer comes with:
Alco-Sensor III Breathalyzer Operator Instructions
Instructional video showing how to use the Intoximeters Alco-Sensor III breathalyzer.