Our BAT Procedural Training Self Study Workbook meets the DOT requirements for the first portion of BAT training, in which students learn the DOT alcohol test procedures and regulations. Following the successful completion of the BAT Self Study Course, BAT students must then attend online or classroom Instrument Proficiency training covering the features and operations of a specific Evidential Breath Alcohol Testing device, and complete a series of error-free alcohol tests demonstrations in the presence of the instructor.
For students who complete the BAT Train-the-Trainer course, this workbook is an excellent resource to train your employees on the DOT Rules and Regulations (49 CFR, Part 40).
The BAT self study workbook is copywrite protected by AlcoPro and may not be copied.
- Substitutes for the first portion two day classroom instruction; allows classroom training to be completed in one day.
- Use to train new BATs.
- Use to re-certify BATs.
- Covers DOT regulations and protocol effective August 1, 2001.
- Self-check questions give feedback on students learning.
- 1 Student Workbook
- 1 DOT Alcohol Test Form
- 1 Generic Alcohol Test Form
- Welcome Letter
- Certificate of completion