Team members taking our online MRO-Assistant training will reduce the MRO’s workload, helping to save valuable time and money. Use the promo code on your postcard and save 10%.
The training your team members don't receive could be costing you.
Team Members Taking This Course Will Learn:
- About all the entities in the drug testing process
- Laboratory procedures for processing a specimen
- The DOT specimen collection process and required documentation
- Problem specimen collections and required documentation
- Core tasks and responsibilities of the MRO Assistant
- Correcting errors and omissions in the testing process
- Contacting the donor and reporting test results
- The process for reporting abnormal test results
- MRO Quality Assurance requirements
- Split specimen testing processes
Prepare for MROCC Certification
Team members completing this course will receive a certificate of completion, which can be presented to MROCC to register for the MRO Team Member certification exam.
Whether seeking MROCC certification or wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of the MRO process, this interactive online course teaches Regulations and DOT best practices, better preparing team members for success.