The most interactive online training course available. Register online or by phone at 800.227.9890.
Online Medical Review Officer Assistant Training
What You Can Expect
We offer the most interactive online Medical Review Officer Assistant course available.
Students will receive a certificate of completion, which can be presented to MROCC (Medical Review Officer Certification Council) to register to take the MRO Team Member certification exam.
Whether seeking certification or already certified as an MRO-Assistant, this course teaches regulatory requirements and best practices for using an interactive an engaging teaching method, better preparing you for success.
Medical Review Officer Assistant Training Objectives
Students taking this course will learn:
- About all the entities in the drug testing process
- Laboratory procedures for processing a specimen
- The DOT specimen collection process and required documentation
- Problem specimen collections and required documentation
- Core tasks and responsibilities of the MRO-Assistant
- Correcting errors and omissions in the testing process
- Contacting the donor and reporting test results
- The process for reporting abnormal test results
- MRO Quality Assurance
- Blind Quality Controls and split specimen testing processes
Online Training Difference
Here’s what makes AlcoPro’s online MRO Assistant Training Course unique:
- Highest level of interactivity where other online courses are “read only”…so you stay engaged and retain more information
- Unit assessment quizzes gauge your retention as you progress through the course
- Deep level content delivers Regulatory requirements and best practices, better preparing you for the MROCC Team Member Exam
- Online forum allows you to pose questions and interact with other students and an instructor
- Fits with your busy schedule and allows you to learn at your pace
- Course can be viewed on any mobile device