* The MRO must report to the employer that the specimen, “Failed to
Reconfirm: Split Laboratory not Available for Testing.”
* The MRO must also report to the DER and the employee that the test
result must be cancelled and the reason for the cancellation.
* The MRO must direct the DER to ensure the immediate collection of
another specimen from the employee under direct observation, with no
notice give to the employee of this collection requirement until
immediately before the collection.
* Finally, the MRO must notify ODAPC of the failure to reconfirm.
• The result of the collection under direct observation will be the result of record
for this testing event.
DOT Part 40 Question and Answer dated 6/2004
We will be closed Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day. Orders placed after 1:00 pm on Friday will ship on Tuesday. Dismiss