- The collection site address should reflect the location where the collection takes place. If the collection takes place at a clinic, the actual address of that clinic should be used: not a corporate or a “main office” address of the clinic/collection company.
- If the collection takes place on-site at the employer’s place of business (e.g., a bus terminal, a rail yard), the actual address of the employer site should be used.
- If the collection takes place in a “mobile unit” or takes place at an accident site, the collector should enter the actual location address of the collection (or as near an approximation as possible, under the circumstances).
- The required collector telephone number should be the number at which it is most likely that the laboratory, MRO, or employer, if necessary, may contact the collector and the collector’s supervisor.
- Pre-printing certain information onto the CCF is problematic if the information is subject to change.
DOT Part 40 Questions and Answers 1/2002