The Erase Memory feature is found in the maintenance menu.
- To access the maintenance menu press the Menu button. (On the Quick Screen version the operator then chooses the Maintenance option after pressing the Menu button.) The display then prompts for the PIN number.
- Enter the PIN number of the instrument. The instrument then displays the first of four screens of maintenance items.
- Press the Menu button twice to reach the screen that shows “ 2 ERASE”.
- Press the “2” button on the keypad. The display will read “Erase Memory? Y / N”
- Press and hold the Yes button for several seconds until you hear a beep.
- Press the “Previous” button on the keypad to exit the maintenance menu.
Erasing the memory resets the test numbers so that the next test run will be test # 1.
The Intoxnet software allows the operator to upload test results in memory to save them to a computer prior to erasing memory. Please contact AlcoPro, Inc. for more information.