Our DOT Employer Substance Abuse Training courses are developed by industry experts and are 100% DOT compliant. Train with the company with more than 25 years DOT training experience.
DOT Employer Substance Abuse Training You Can Trust.
What You Can Expect
With AlcoPro’s Online Employer Substance Abuse Training, you can expect:
- Learning at your own pace: Our courses are developed with your learning style and busy schedule in mind.
- Engaging content: With video courses, there’s no way to gauge whether an employee is paying attention or retains information. Most online courses are “read only”, which means the employee reads everything. Our online courses provide highly interactive and engaging content that helps you learn and retain more information, so you can do your job more effectively.
- Cost-effective training: Our training is cost effective, so you can train 100% of your workforce.
- Scalable training programs: Our scalable training programs are designed to meet the unique training needs of your company.
- Purchase and distribute training tokens to your employees
- Subscribe to the Training Teams Portal to manage large groups and assign courses at will
- Training at your location
Individual Online Courses
Purchase one or more individual online courses for your employees. Great for small to medium-sized companies training less than 50 employees. Quantity price breaks and course bundle pricing are available.
Training Teams Portal
Great for large companies who need to track employee compliance. Our Training Teams Portal allows HR or safety managers to enroll employees, assign courses, track individual employee progress and run training reports.
Training at Your Location
We can also train supervisors and employees at your location, saving you valuable time and money. Call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
This course complies with federal DOT Regulations requiring a 2-hour reasonable suspicion training for supervisors and will give your supervisors practical intervention instructions and tips for confronting employees in an interactive instructional environment.
Price starting at $49 per student.
DOT FMCSA Designated Employer Representative (DER)
If you are responsible for handling any component of a DOT/FMCSA-mandated drug and alcohol testing program, then as the Designated Employer Representative (DER), you have an opportunity to learn your role in the drug and alcohol testing process and how to handle testing issues in a unique, interactive learning experience.
Price starting at $149 per student.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees
Employees performing safety-sensitive duties will obtain a clear understanding of DOT drug and alcohol testing rules and regulations and how testing is administered, better reinforcing employee expectations and the success of your DOT testing program.
Price starting at $39 per student.