Our DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors is written by industry experts, so you have complete peace of mind that you are DOT compliant.
DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
What You Will Learn
Substance abuse is a direct threat to workplace safety. With our DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors, supervisors of DOT covered employees will:
- Receive training that meets the DOT regulation requirements for taking a 2-hour training for supervisors
- Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of substance abuse in the workplace
- Learn the proper testing protocols and documentation
- Receive practical intervention instructions and tips for confronting the employee using scenarios requiring them to respond to sensitive situations
- Retain more information through the interactive scenarios, content, quizzes and games
- Receive a certificate showing successful completion
Individual Online Courses
Purchase one or more individual online courses for your employees. Great for small to medium-sized companies training less than 50 employees. Quantity price breaks and course bundle pricing are available.
Training Teams Portal
Great for large companies who need to track employee compliance. Our Training Teams Portal allows HR or safety managers to enroll employees, assign courses, track individual employee progress and run training reports.
Training at Your Location
We can also train multiple supervisors at your location, saving you valuable time and money. Call 800.227.9890 or email us at email@example.com for a quote.