Reinforce the success of your employee drug and alcohol testing programs.
Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training for Employees
What You Will Learn
The DOT mandates that all employees that perform safety-sensitive duties be informed of the drug and alcohol testing process and understand how testing is administered. Reinforcing your testing program through this training can help you clearly communicate expectations and common concerns and misconceptions about how DOT testing really works. With our training, employees will:
- Learn and understand the DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Learn the step-by-step testing process and what is required of them in the process
- Learn the circumstances where testing is required
- Understand what constitutes prohibited drug and alcohol-related conduct
- Retain more information through the use of interactive scenarios, content, quizzes and games
- Receive a certificate and email showing successful completion
Individual Online Courses
Purchase one or more individual online courses for your employees. Great for small to medium-sized companies training less than 50 employees. Quantity price breaks and course bundle pricing are available.
Training Teams Portal
Great for large companies who need to track employee compliance. Our Training Teams Portal allows HR or safety managers to enroll employees, assign courses, track individual employee progress and run training reports.
Training at Your Location
We can also train multiple supervisors at your location, saving you valuable time and money. Call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.