Our Designated Employer Representative Course will reinforce your role in the drug and alcohol testing process, so you are more successful.
Designated Employer Representative Training (FMCSA)
What You Will Learn
Ensuring compliance is ultimately the employer’s responsibility. With the success of your drug and alcohol testing program resting on the Designated Employer Representative, our course will.
- Instruct program managers and DERs how to respond to and handle challenging testing issues and common mistakes through real-life scenarios
- Give clear instructions on the DERs role and responsibilities in the testing process
- Teach the DER how to handle unusual drug and alcohol testing situations (i.e. shy bladder)
- Help the DER retain more information through the interactive content, quizzes, scenarios and games
- Give the DER a certificate showing successful course completion
Individual Online Courses
Purchase one or more individual online courses for your employees. Great for small to medium-sized companies training less than 50 employees. Quantity price breaks and course bundle pricing are available.
Training Teams Portal
Great for large companies who need to track employee compliance. Our Training Teams Portal allows HR or safety managers to enroll employees, assign courses, track individual employee progress and run training reports.
Training at Your Location
We can also train multiple supervisors at your location, saving you valuable time and money. Call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.