Classroom Training Calendar
Breath Alcohol Technician Training May 4, 2020 Detroit, MI
May 4, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| $450
Breath Alcohol Technician Training: Detroit, MI
This Breath Alcohol Technician training course covers the DOT rules and regulations for alcohol testing and instrument proficiency training (and 7 mock alcohol tests), on one of these Intoximeter devices:
- Alco-Sensor IV/RBT IV
- Alco-Sensor IV with Memory
- Alcomonitor CC
- Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL
Students will receive their proficiency certificate for DOT breath alcohol testing upon successful completion of this course.
What You Can Expect From Us
With our detailed, hands-on breath alcohol training you will:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive coverage of DOT rules & regulations 49 CFR, Part 40
- Experience thorough and practical training on the DOT instrument of your choice
- Perform 7 mock alcohol breath tests that cover common & uncommon testing scenarios
- Learn how to perform and document accuracy checks & calibration adjustments
- Receive additional resources and documents to advance your knowledge
- Maintain supportive communication with our training and testing experts
- Achieve BAT Certification and perform drug and alcohol tests with ease
BAT and Calibration Technician Certificates
We are the only company sanctioned by Intoximeters to train and certify our BAT students as Factory Authorized Calibration Technicians, so you can properly calibrate your instrument for optimal accuracy and efficiency.
The Industry’s Only Training Success Guarantee
We offer the industry’s only Training Success Guarantee. If you encounter a fatal flaw, causing an alcohol test to become cancelled, we will conduct your Error Correction training free of charge. That’s our guarantee…that your training will equip you for success. Our Training Success Guarantee is available to all students who hold an active training certificate issued by AlcoPro.
2 people are attending Breath Alcohol Technician Training </br>May 4, 2020 </br>Detroit, MI