Classroom Training Calendar
Breath Alcohol Technician Training Dec 5, 2019 Knoxville, TN
December 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
Breath Alcohol Technician Training
This Breath Alcohol Technician Training covers the DOT regulations, instrument proficiency on the Alco-Sensor VXL/RBT VXL and Alcomonitor CC instruments, and the 7 breath alcohol mock tests. Students will receive their Breath Alcohol Technician proficiency certificate upon successful completion of this course.
With our Breath Alcohol Technician Training you will:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive coverage of DOT Regulations 49 CFR, Part 40
- Experience thorough and practical training on the Alco-Sensor instrument of your choice
- Perform 7 mock alcohol breath tests that cover common & uncommon testing scenarios
- Learn how to perform and document accuracy checks & calibration adjustments
- Receive additional resources and documents to advance your knowledge
- Maintain supportive communication with our training and testing experts
- Achieve BAT Certification and perform alcohol tests with ease
BAT and Calibration Technician Certificates
We are the only company sanctioned by Intoximeters to train and certify BAT students as Factory Authorized Calibration Technicians, so you can properly calibrate your instrument for optimal accuracy and efficiency.