Congratulations on passing the DOT regulations part of your training and for completing your EBT instrument operations training. In order to receive your BAT Certificate, you must complete the required 7 mock alcohol tests using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of your training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 9 DOT Alcohol Testing Forms (ATF)
- The breath alcohol testing instrument that you trained on (make sure the battery is charged and ready to go)
- 15 Mouthpieces
- Tamper-evident tape to secure alcohol test results to the ATF
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- Sample sized bottle of Scope mouthwash or alcohol-based mouthwash (to simulate a positive test)
- A dry gas tank with ethanol content of .038 or 0.80 and a tank regulator (to conduct accuracy checks and calibrations)
- Print outs of all the documents that were placed under the Additional References tab on your course home page, including the Calibration logbook sample
Register for one of these Breath Alcohol Mock Testing classes:
Availability is on a first come first serve basis. Only 2 students are allowed per class. Classes run 4-5 hours in length and begin at 1:00 pm Eastern. You must complete all of your DOT and Instrument Proficiency training within 30 days to be compliant. If you require assistance, please call 800.742.4909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To register, click on an available date and click the “Register” button.