Congratulations on passing the DOT regulations part of your training and for completing your EBT instrument operations training. In order to receive your BAT Certificate, you must complete the required 7 mock alcohol tests using a live subject and in front of a certified Instructor.
This part of your training is conducted online using WebEx.
Supplies you will need the day of class:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A webcam either built into the computer or as an external device
- 9 Alcohol Testing Forms (ATF)
- The Alco-Sensor VXL/RBTVXL instrument that you trained on
- 12 Mouthpieces
- Tamper-evident tape to secure alcohol test results to the ATF, OR tamper-proof paper for your printer
- A live subject (A person who is available to sit alongside you, or a co-worker registered for the same class and who will alternate taking the role of the subject)
- Sample sized bottle of Scope mouthwash (to simulate mouth alcohol for one of your tests)
- A dry gas tank with ethanol content of .038 and a tank regulator (to conduct accuracy checks and calibrations)
Register for one of these Mock Alcohol Testing classes:
Availability is on a first come first serve basis. Only 2 students are allowed per class. Classes run 4-5 hours in length and begin at 1:00 pm Eastern. You must complete all of your DOT and Instrument Proficiency training within 30 days to be compliant. If you require assistance, please call 800.227.9890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To register for a class, click on a date and then click the “Register” button.