Not all BAT training is created equal. Here are five important questions to ask before selecting the right training service provider:
- How long has your company been in the business of training? A company with training longevity will be well versed in the most recent DOT mandates and demonstrate a greater wealth of knowledge in best breath alcohol testing practices.
- Will I be able to perform Calibrations? AlcoPro is the only company sanctioned by the manufacturer to train and certify our BAT students as Factory Authorized Calibration Technicians, so you can maintain the accuracy and efficiency of your instrument.
- What kind of post-training support do you offer? To better equip you for success, we make sure you have continued access to training materials AND a certified professional who can answer your questions and provide you with support.
- How much of your class is lecture vs. hands-on? More than 75% of class time is spent practicing with the instruments and role playing using real-life scenario testing situations, so you excel with testing proficiency.
- What guarantees can you offer? AlcoPro is the only company that offers a “Training Success Guarantee”. If you encounter a Fatal Flaw, we will conduct your Error-Correction Training FREE.