AlcoPro offers training services and materials to support all drug and alcohol test devices we offer. Our training services include Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) certification training and Urine Specimen Collector training required by Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. We also offer training for customers whose drug and alcohol testing programs are not regulated by the DOT.
AlcoPro offers BAT and Collector training classes on a regular schedule at our modern facility in Knoxville and in Michigan and Ohio. We frequently travel to our customer's locations to provide on-site training.
Other training courses and services we offer include:
- Screening Test Technician (STT) Training
- DOT-Required Drug and Alcohol Recognition Training for Supervisors
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors and HR Professionals
- Drug-free workplace
- DER training
- Consultation on drug and alcohol policy development and implementation
- Consultation on DOT drug and alcohol testing issues
Please call 800 227-9890 to discuss your training needs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to print a copy of our Training Schedule
Download AlcoPro's training policies regarding cancellation and class attendance here.
- Click on a session to register for that course.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
More classes? View our full training schedule