Fill out the following form to estimate blood alcohol concentration (BAC).
- The following drinks have the same amount of alcohol: 12 oz. of beer, 5 oz. wine, 1 1/2 oz. liquor.
- The body eliminates alcohol to lower BAC level approximately 0.015 per hour.
- There is nothing a person can do to speed up the elminination of alcohol from the body.
- 0.08% BAC is legal limit for drunk driving in most states in the USA.
- Federal regulations prohibit safety sensitive employees such as truck drivers from working with a 0.02% BAC.
Want to use this widget on your own site?
Download the code below.
Use this embed code to add the Drink Wheel widget to your site.